Government Subsidies (For Singaporeans and Permanent Residents):
You can use the savings in the Child Developmental Account (CDA) to pay for your child's healthcare expenses at our Baby Bonus Approved clinics.
Merdeka Generation (MG)
Pioneer Generation (PG)
CHAS/MG/PG cardholders can receive CHAS subsidies for common illnesses and selected chronic conditions at our clinics.
2. Vaccination Subsidies
Government Subsidies (Adult)
Singapore Citizens who meet the criteria under the National Adult Immunisation Schedule (NAIS) are eligible for subsidies at our CHAS GP clinics.
Government Subsidies (Baby and Adolescents)
Singapore Citizens who meet the criteria under the National Childhood Immunisation Schedule (NCIS) are eligible for subsidies at our CHAS GP clinics.
Subsidised Paediatric Growth Assessments and Developmental Check ups can also be done in our clinics from age 6 months to 6 years.
3. Health Screening Subsidies
Screen for Life Subsidies Available
With the subsidies, Singaporean citizens pay $0 to $5 per screening visit.
For Permanent Residents, an additional doctor consultations will be charged accordingly.
We offer the following National Health Screening Programmes:
1) SFL Cervical (PAP smear for Women above 25years old)
2) SFL Chronic Illness (Blood test for Cholesterol, Diabetes, Blood pressure screen)
3) SFL Colorectal Cancer (At home stool test kit for Colon Cancer screen)
4) SFL Breast (We will refer you for Mammogram at subsidised centres)