1. Free Initial Health Plan Consultation
All Singaporeans & Permanent Residents are Eligible for initial free Health Plan visit
At your initial Onboarding Visit, you will consult our doctor to go through your Personalised Health Plan.
Upon completion, residents will get 3,000 Healthpoints (~$20), through the Healthy 365 app.
Enrolment starts 5th July 2023 for those 60yrs and above
2. Vaccination Subsidies
Government Subsidies (Adult)
HSG Enrolled Singapore Citizens who meet the criteria under the National Adult Immunisation Schedule (NAIS) are eligible for FULLY SUBSIDISED $0 recommended vaccinations when they visit their Healthier SG clinic. Flu, Pneumococcal, Hepatitis B and Chickenpox Vaccine included.
3. Health Screening Subsidies
Fully Subsidised Screen for Life (SFL) Programme
$0 for enrolled Singapore Citizens when they visit their Healthier SG family doctor
For Permanent Residents, an additional consultations will be charged accordingly.
We offer the following National Health Screening Programmes:
1) SFL Cervical (PAP smear for Women above 25years old)
2) SFL Chronic Illness (Blood test for Cholesterol, Diabetes, Blood pressure screen)
3) SFL Colorectal Cancer (At home stool test kit for Colon Cancer screen)
4) SFL Breast (We will refer you for Mammogram at subsidised centres if you are keen)