Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA)
Our medical practitioners accredited by the Public Guardian can help you witness and certify your LPA form for $50. You may also proceed to do your Advanced Medical Directive (AMD) for $30.
Note: The Office of Public Guardian (OPG) has extended the LPA Form 1 application fee waiver for Singapore Citizens to 31 March 2026, to encourage more Singaporeans to plan ahead and apply for an LPA.
Have an enquiry or need an urgent Appointment?
What do i need to do before my appointment?
1) Log into the OPG website and apply for an LPA.
2) Verify your personal particulars on the application
3) Appoint your donees (They must accept and digitally sign your LPA before your appointment.)
4) Make an appointment with us (your certificate issuer)
to complete the LPA issuing and submission process.
What will happen during my appointment?
Our doctor will go through:
1) What an LPA means for you and what powers you are giving to your donee, and in what situations they can act on your behalf.
2) Ensure that you are signing the LPA under your own free will
3) Answer any questions you may have.
We will certify and sign the LPA with you using Singpass Digital Signature, and your LPA will be send to the OPGO for immediate registration.
Watch this video guide on what you can expect on the day of your appointment.
from Monday to Sunday
Quick and Easy Submission